GO! Therapy is now seeking to add a highly skilled Physical Therapist to join our team for a full-time position.
GO! Therapy provides physical therapy to children and adults, with pediatrics as our primary population. We are passionate about providing strengths-based therapy focusing on our client’s abilities. Our team values collaboration with caregivers and other healthcare professionals to improve progress and carryover. GO! Therapy uses a child-led, play-based approach to assist in skill development. The right person for this position is someone who is creative, ambitious, and loves to learn. We are willing to train the right person, but the ideal candidate would have at least 3-5 years’ experience. The candidate must be fully licensed and able/willing to supervise other professionals in the field. He/she will have a passion for improving the health and lives of the individuals we serve. Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and leadership skills are a must.
· Evaluate and treat a variety of populations and diagnoses
· Conduct, interpret, and analyze standardized testing for patients
· Develop patient treatment plans based on their specific needs
· Complete required documentation of all patient care
· Communicate effectively with patients, parents, caregivers, and outside professionals (i.e., teachers, physicians, other providers, etc.) as needed to ensure excellent patient care
· A current Minnesota Physical Therapy License in good standing.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills are needed for this position
· Must pass all criminal background checks as required by the State of Minnesota to be eligible to work with children and vulnerable adults
· Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) and willing to learn clinic's EMR system
· Adherence to HIPAA privacy rules
GO! Therapy offers competitive compensation and benefits for qualified individuals, including, but not limited to:
· Simple IRA retirement plan with 3% benefit match
· 6 paid holidays
· Continuing education
· Reimbursement for licensure
· On-site training and mentoring
Please send a cover letter and resume to Brenna Hoisington email@example.com
Find out more about GO! Therapy: