REHAB AIDE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist therapists with transporting and preparing patients for therapy sessions.
· Assist therapists with making and setting up visual boards.
· Prepare supplies and equipment and set up treatment rooms for therapy sessions.
· Clean all equipment and treatment rooms before and after each session.
· Maintain equipment and notify the therapist of any problems.
· Maintain inventory supplies, order stock, and keep stock areas cleaned and organized.
· Label all supplies
· Score tests for therapists.
· Monthly change out of the sensory table and craft room.
· Run errands for grocery and supply needs.
· Sanitize and re-stock oral motor kits.
· Take treatment room inventory.
· Assist in sessions, as needed.
· Clean and sanitize the clinic, daily.
· Restock bathroom materials in all bathrooms.
· Assist with social media marketing, as needed.
REHAB AIDE REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or GED.
· CPR/first aid certification.
· Clerical, clinical and/or customer service experience.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Data entry and computer skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
· Excellent bedside manner.
· Good physical strength and stamina for lifting and moving.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Abbee Blaschko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about GO! Therapy: