ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Answer phone calls, (re)schedule appointments, and respond to patient inquiries.
· Greet all guests with kindness - therapeutic care at GO! starts the moment a patient walks through the door.
· Scan, fax, and email paperwork and documentation.
· Maintain communication with members on our patient waitlists.
· Work with the Office Manager to determine clinician capacity for taking on new patients.
· Draft referral requests to medical practitioners.
· Digital marketing communications and tasks.
· Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
· A positive, collaborative attitude.
· Thorough and compassionate communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
· Exceptional data entry and computer skills.
· Advanced problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· High school diploma or GED; clerical, clinical and/or customer service experience is a plus.
· CPR/first aid certification.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Abbee Blaschko at email@example.com.
Find out more about GO! Therapy: